How Do I Get to the Metropolitan Pavilion?
- No. 1 Train to 18th Street (7th Avenue). Proceed East toward 125 West 18th Street.
- F or L Train to 14th Street and 6th Ave. Proceed North on 6th Ave., head west on 18th Street.
- No. 2 and 3 Train to 14th Street and 7th Ave.
- A/C/E Train to 14th Street and 8th Ave 4/5/6/N/Q/R to 14th Street (Union Square)
- From Long Island and Brooklyn: Take the Long Island Expressway (LIE Route 495) to the Queens Midtown Tunnel. Go straight across 37th Street to 7th Avenue; turn left onto 7th Avenue. Proceed downtown on 7th Avenue to 18th Street; turn left onto 18th Street. Proceed to 125 West 18th Street.
- From George Washington Bridge: Take the George Washington Bridge to the Henry Hudson Parkway South (Downtown-bound). Proceed to 26th Street; turn left onto 26th Street. Proceed on 26th Street to 7th Avenue; turn right onto 7th Avenue. Go to 18th Street and turn left, proceed to 125 West 18th Street.
- From the Lincoln Tunnel: Proceed to 34th Street and turn left. Proceed to 7th Avenue; turn right onto 7th Avenue. Proceed downtown (south) on 7th Avenue to 18th Street; turn left on 18th Street. Proceed to 125 West 18th Street.
Where Can I Park?
Parking during the event can be found at the following local parking areas:
- 21st Street: 122 West 21st
- 20th Street: 150 West 20th or 124 West 20th
- 19th Street: 136 West 19th
- 18th Street: 152 West 18th or 142 West 18th