IntroductionThe highly anticipated 3rd NYC Vegetarian Food Festival is rapidly approaching and is shaping up to be a very exciting event! The Festival will be held on March 2nd and 3rd, 2013 at The Metropolitan Pavilion located at 125 West 18th Street, between 6th and 7th Avenues in New York City. Click here to view our Exhibitor Packages
How To Submit
It is highly recommended to submit your application via our website by following the steps below.
To submit offline, please mail or fax the
- (a) completed Festival Exhibitor Application Form and
- (b) signed Exhibitor Information and Regulations Governing Exhibitors
- (c) along with a check or money order made out to NYC Vegetarian Food Festival to the following address or fax number: NYC Vegetarian Food Festival 39 Plaza Street West #M1 Brooklyn, New York 11217 or Fax: (503) 217-1162
For questions, please contact us
Exhibitor Information And Regulations Governing ExhibitorsThe Festival will provide:
- Exhibitor space
- Table(s) if included in package
- Tablecloth if included in package
- Area trash barrels
- Area security personnel. Protection of exhibitor's property shall be the sole responsibility of the exhibitor
- Table, tablecloth and chair unless included in a package or renting through the Festival
- Sanitary serving gloves, napkins, plates, serving utensils, sampling cups, sampling toothpicks, etc., if needed
- Banner support
- Liability and property insurance naming venue and NYC Vegetarian Food Festival as additional insured
Food Policy: All products must be dairy-free and egg-free vegetarian. This means no meat, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, animal parts, or byproducts, including honey. This also means no animal derivatives such as broth, gelatin, rennet, lard, tallow, and no dairy derivatives such as whey or casein. Any food items that do not adhere to these guidelines will be removed from display, sale, and sampling. Ingredients should be listed on the package or on the display. Foods without artificial additives are most desirable. Printed materials, including displays, handouts, and recipes, may not promote foods that are non-vegetarian. It is acceptable to mention dairy and egg ingredients in printed materials. See below for policy on printed materials.
Non-food Policy: All non-food items must not have been tested on animals, and must be free of leather, fur, wool, gelatin and any animal slaughter derivatives or animal products.
Printed Materials: Printed materials including displays, handouts, and recipes, may not promote foods or products that are non-vegan. Cookbooks offered for sale must be dairy-free and egg-free (preferred) or suggest dairy and egg alternatives. Through Fire Marshall Regulations the Metropolitan Pavilion is restricted to a “no open flame policy”. This means at no time can candles be used for the event without the wick/flame being enclosed by a glass container. This also applies to catering cooking supplies.
Note: The New York Vegetarian Food Festival reserves the right to decline any application at our discretion.